Bristol Sport are a multi-sports organisation overseeing the likes of Bristol City and Bristol City Women, Bristol Rugby and Bristol Ladies Rugby as well as Bristol Flyers and Bristol Racing.
Bristol Sport manage the commercial interests of each club including kit and merchandise. Utilising the expertise and products of The White Label Solution, Bristol Sport are building a renowned and popular brand of sports merchandise.
The concept is simple, Bristol Sport wanted to get closer to the manufacturer allowing them to decide on their products and their specifications as well as reducing costs and boosting profits.
The project has been extremely successful with Bristol City selling record numbers of retail product while at the same time satisfying the demands of elite athletes with performance clothing.
The Bristol Post has rated Bristol City two recent home kits as the best of the last 10 years and record sales back this up.
• Bristol Sport wanted to develop a brand that would encompass all sports and benefit these clubs commercially
• Previously suppliers did not offer bespoke designs and could not create products for all sports
• Clubs had been let down with deliveries missing key dates and product not meeting expectations
• The development of a unique range including training wear, leisure wear, playing kit and replica that created an identity across all clubs under the Bristol Sport banner
• Kits that resonated with fans including a tribute to the famous purple and lime kit which as a 3rd kit generated record sales for the club
• Products designed and influenced by the clubs professional staff to meet the needs of elite athletes
• Record revenues as well as increased profit margins
• Huge fan engagement in the choice and design of garments
• Winning teams on the park aided by quality kit including Championship victory for Bristol Rugby and League One and Johnstone Paint Trophy victories for Bristol City