Greenock Morton are one of Scotland’s oldest clubs and are famed for their blue and white hoops. This season, The White Label Solution and Vision Outsourcing stepped in at the last minute to ensure this traditional shirt could continue albeit with a modern twist.
Having used a Nike kit for the past few seasons. The club were left in limbo when blue and white hooped shirts were discontinued by the brand. We were quick to step in and offer a bespoke solution in several styles which were then voted on by the public in a campaign which took off on social media and the national press. Our modern take on the hoops won the fans over with it’s quality and design with our two options coming first in a poll of five kits made by different suppliers.
• Supplier Nike no longer offered a blue and white hooped shirt
• The supplier did not offer sizes below age 7/8
• The supplier ran out of stock of certain sizes and eventually discontinued the kit
• A bespoke Greenock Morton shirt following a consultation and design process with the club
• Sizes available from three months to 6XL as well as women’s cut and other items to compliment the kit meaning the club can service replica demands as well as community programmes
• Re orders are now in place for sizes that are beginning to sell out meaning a continuous and reliable stock for both replica and the club
“Vision became Greenock Morton’s kit supplier this season after stepping in to provide a new hooped home shirt. They were able to provide us with a number of designs, a choice of fabrics and meet a lead time of less than 6 weeks to launch our new kit.
“The bespoke kit allowed us to have a fan poll to choose the new strip which enabled us to interact with thousands of supporters across social media and gained us publicity through the national press. The shirt has been a tremendous success far outselling last year’s premium brand shirt.”
Warren Hawke, Director, Greenock Morton FC